Your home is more than just a place to live; it’s also your biggest investment. Put the value of your home to work for you with a home equity loan or line of credit. Both are great options for gaining access to funds you can use for other expenses.
A home equity loan gives you:
- Funds for a large one-time purchase
- Fixed rates
- Predictable monthly payments over a fixed period of time
A home equity line of credit (HELOC) gives you:
- Access to funds when you need them
- Variable rates
- Ability to meet ongoing needs (like tuition payments or medical bills)
We offer two great HELOC options:
- Option 1: low introductory rate, Centra pays closing costs up to $400 (reimbursement required if line is closed before 36 months), $50 annual fee with first year waived
- Option 2: low introductory rate, no annual fee, you pay closing costs
No matter which one you choose, you’ll get great low rates and personalized service without having to pay any application fees.
Know You’re On Solid Ground
You can protect your loan from the unexpected with Centra’s Debt Protection Program. It’s a voluntary loan payment program with simple eligibility requirements that gives you the peace of mind that comes with knowing you’re protected from delinquency, default or foreclosure in the event of a sudden income loss.