Use the link below to make a loan payment with a card. To pay from a bank account, please register for digital banking.
Each year, the Centra Foundation collects monetary donations to support local non-profit organizations, such as Shop with a Cop and Columbus Firemen’s Cheer Fund, to provide gifts for children in need during the holiday season.
Thanks to the support of our Members, Team Members, and local communities, we raised $52,866! Your donation will go directly to support organization(s) in your local community that give gifts to children in need.
On Giving Tuesday, Centra matched all donations to the Holiday Giving Program made on November 29 at $0.25 on the dollar, up to $4,000! That’s $1,500 more than last year!
This year’s supported local agencies are:
- Columbus & Edinburgh: Salvation Army – $5,523.96, Columbus Firemen’s Cheer Fund – $5,523.95, Shop with a Cop – $5,523.96
- Nashville: Brown County Shop with a Cop – $843.54
- Greensburg: Decatur County Shop with a Cop – $974.18
- Seymour: Fraternal Order of Police – Cops and Kids Jackson County – $9,379.05
- North Vernon: Good Samaritan Food Pantry – $4,370.99
- Madison: Salvation Army Madison – $3,183.48
- Shadeland: Salvation Army Indianapolis – $904.00
- Carmel: Holidays With Heroes – $222.26
- Shelbyville: Salvation Army Shelbyville – $2,507.45
- Salem, Sellersburg, Clarksville, State Street, River Ridge, Jeffersonville, New Albany: Salvation Army New Albany – $7,742.33
- Scottsburg, Scottsburg WM: Scott County Shop with a Sheriff – $6,167.64
Grand total: $52,866 = 528 kids helped!
Thanks to the support of our Members, Team Members, and local communities, we raised more than $48,000 in 2021!
“Centra Credit Union is pleased to work with the Salvation Army, Shop with a Cop, and Good Samaritan Food Pantry programs this year to ensure that local children have gifts to open during the holiday season. Centra Team Members are looking forward to having the opportunity to give back to our local communities and to help provide a brighter holiday to local families in need.”
– Rick Silvers, President and CEO, Centra Credit Union