Use the link below to make a loan payment with a card. To pay from a bank account, please register for digital banking.
‘Tis the season to give!
Each year, the Centra Foundation collects monetary donations to help local non-profit organizations, such as Shop with a Cop and Columbus Firemen’s Cheer Fund, provide gifts for children in need during the holiday season.
Donations are accepted November 20 through December 9 at all Centra locations or through PayPal.
Centra will match donations at $0.25 on the dollar on Giving Tuesday (November 28), up to a total Centra contribution of $4,000!
We’re excited to support the following non-profits in our Communities:
- Columbus: Turning Point Holiday Store, Columbus Firemen’s Cheer Fund, Shop with a Cop
- Edinburgh & CFS Title: Johnson County Fraternal Order of Police “Shop with a Cop”
- Nashville: Brown County Shop with a Cop
- Greensburg: Decatur County Shop with a Cop
- Seymour: Fraternal Order of Police – Cops and Kids Jackson County
- North Vernon: Good Samaritan Food Pantry
- Madison: Salvation Army Madison
- Shadeland: Julian Center
- Carmel: Holidays With Heroes
- Shelbyville: Santa Protectors
- Sellersburg, Clarksville, State Street, River Ridge, Jeffersonville, New Albany, Corydon: Salvation Army New Albany
- Scottsburg, Scottsburg WM: Scott County Shop with a Sheriff
- Salem: FOP Shop with a Cop
- Charlestown: North Clark Outreach Center – Elf Tree
Thanks to the generous donations from our Members, Team Members, and others in our Communities, the Centra Foundation raised $52,866 through the 2022 Holiday Giving Program!
“Centra Credit Union is pleased to work with the Salvation Army, Shop with a Cop, and Good Samaritan Food Pantry programs this year to ensure that local children have gifts to open during the holiday season. Centra Team Members are looking forward to having the opportunity to give back to our local communities and to help provide a brighter holiday to local families in need.”
– Rick Silvers, President and CEO, Centra Credit Union