Use the link below to make a loan payment with a card. To pay from a bank account, please register for digital banking.
It pays to learn about money. Literally!
Zogo guides users of all ages through 350+ bite-sized financial education lessons. There are two ways to use Zogo.
Financial education is like a game with Zogo Mobile! Just download the Zogo app on your phone and start exploring the courses that interest you most.
- Earn points for completing lessons and level up.
- Join the ‘pineapple party’ daily and earn pineapples.
- Redeem pineapples for gift cards to your favorite stores.
With the Zogo app, learning about money is fun and rewarding. Literally!
Use Access Code: CENTRA
Using the app with a group? Download our kit for community partners.
Zogo was developed by a group of Duke University students who knew there needed to be a fun way to learn about money. With Zogo Classroom, you can bring the fun of financial education to your students.
- Jumpstart Curriculum approved content.
- Ability to add classes and add your students.
- Earn a Financial Education Certificate on completion.
Nearly 50 percent of high school seniors say they wish they learned personal finance in school.* Teaching financial education is easy with Zogo, so get started today!
*Statistics. finEDge. (n.d.). Retrieved May 3, 2022, from https://finedge.uchicago.edu/advocacy/stats