Get the Most Out of Banking with Centra
Banking with Centra means something, and what’s more meaningful than cash? When you open a checking account1 at Centra, you get a Member Loyalty Account (MLA) to go with it. This account unlocks the door to unlimited Member Loyalty Rewards!
Although everyone with an eligible checking account gets an MLA, there are a few tricks that can help you make the most of banking with Centra.
- Choose free checking that pays. Cashback Checking lets you earn unlimited cash rewards based on how much you use your account! Getting started is easy. Once you sign up for eStatements and direct deposit, how much you earn is up to you!
- Use your Centra debit card for everyday purchases. After you sign up for eStatements and direct deposit, start using your debit card to earn rewards! If you use your debit card at least 15 times in the month, you’ll earn $0.05 for each of those transactions2.
- Watch your balance. Do you already use your debit card for everyday purchases? If so, you might find that you’re using it more than 25 times a month. That means the next thing you need to maximize your rewards is to watch your balance! Once you reach 25 debit card transactions in the month, you just have to keep an average monthly balance of $500. Then, you’ll earn $0.07 for each debit card transaction
All of your cash rewards are deposited into your MLA and where they’ll earn 3.00% APY3 for as long as they are in the account. Before you know it, you’ll be earning money every month just for using your account. Essentially, you’re getting paid for banking as you normally would!
Another way to earn more is with Debit Card Round Up.
1. Consumer checking accounts, excluding Health Savings Accounts, are eligible for Member Loyalty Rewards.
2. Debit card rewards exclude ATM transactions.
3. APY=Annual Percentage Yield. Subject to change at anytime.