Holiday Giving Program Starts Black Friday
The Holiday Giving Program started 7 years ago and has helped over 2,300 families have a happier holiday thanks to our Members. With so many impacted by the COVID-19 Pandemic, families in our communities need support. If you’re able, you can donate to our Holiday Giving Program and help give a child the kind of holiday you remember. Your donation will go directly to support organization(s) in your local communities. Your support can help a child in need and spread joy during this challenging year. Your donations support local organizations like:
- Columbus & Edinburgh: Salvation Army, Columbus Firemen’s Cheer Fund, Shop with a Cop
- Nashville: Shop with a Cop
- Greensburg: Decatur County Shop with a Cop
- Seymour: FOP- Cops and Kids Jackson County
- North Vernon- Good Samaritan Food Pantry
- Madison: Salvation Army Madison
- Shadeland: Salvation Army Indianapolis
- Carmel: Holidays With Heroes
- Shelbyville: Salvation Army Shelbyville
- Scottsburg, Scottsburg WM, Salem, Sellersburg, Clarksville WM, State Street, River Ridge, Jeffersonville, New Albany: Salvation Army
Think about donating on December 1st for Giving Tuesday!
For #GivingTuesday, Centra will match all donations to the HGP made on this day at $0.25 on the dollar, up to $2,500.
The holidays are a nostalgic time, and this year, along with asking for donations, we encourage you to reflect on the joys of the holidays. We’re asking for our Members to share their favorite holiday memories in the form of a photo, and we will share our favorites on our social media profiles. We hope this will help share the joys of the holidays with those who can’t see their families this year. We encourage you to also keep the holiday spirit alive with a gift to support local organizations in your area.
Together we can give children the holiday that we remember.
Read more on the Holiday Giving Program page to see what was given in 2019.