Five ways you can simplify your finances
With the chaos of daily life, it can be overwhelming to keep track of your finances. Thankfully, there are ways you can simplify your finances to help bring you peace of mind. That way you can get back to enjoying life without worrying about your money.
There are many ways you can get all your dollar bills in a row. Here are some tips to give you a jump start:
- Close old accounts. Having multiple accounts open can be a hassle to keep track of. Plus, you could be paying unnecessary fees! Look at all your accounts and see which ones you might be able to close.
- Sign up for eStatements. Save time, effort, and paper with eStatements! Physical statements aren’t as secure, and you could potentially misplace important documents. With Centra, we even offer Members added perks when they sign up for eStatements!
- Set up autopayments. Gone are the days of having to manually make payments. Setting up autopayments for your monthly bills and expenses means less work for you! At Centra, Members can sign up for automatic bill payments. With this handy feature you can check when your payments are automatically coming out, anytime, right on your phone!
- Sign up for direct deposit. Pay day is arguably the best day of the week, and when you get paid, the last thing you want to do is cash a check. With direct deposit, your money will get deposited into your designated accounts automatically.
- Eliminate unnecessary subscriptions. There are subscriptions for just about everything today! Look at your monthly subscriptions and think about if you really use all of them. Is there maybe one or more that you could cancel?
Everyone has their own way of cleaning up their finances. These are just some of the ways you can get started. But one thing’s for sure; the simpler your finances, the less worry you’ll have about your money!
At Centra, we want our Members to have confidence in managing their money. That’s why we offer multiple products and services to help you achieve your financial goals. We even have a team of financial experts who can help you plan for the future. Check out Centra Financial Services >