New MasterCard Enhanced ID Theft Protection
All MasterCard debit cardholders can receive these free services upon registration into the program.
- 24/7 identity theft resolution
- Online identity monitoring
- Social Security Number (SSN) and other personal information Monitoring
- TransUnion credit monitoring report and score
- Suspicious activity alerts
- Lost wallet assistance
- Medical identity theft assistance
This program does not guarantee outcomes and does not include thefts involving non-U.S. bank accounts. It is still a wise decision to register for the protection that it does offer.1. Go to: https://mastercardus.idprotectiononline.com/user/validateCard
2. Scroll to the bottom of the screen, enter the 16-digit Debit Card Number
3. Click Get Started
4. Enter your information
5. Choose a secure and memorable Password to log back in and check your monitoring services or possible protection alerts.
6. Review your information
7. On the next page you can enter in more personal information to be monitored like your Social Security Number or email address.
8. Click Save & Go To Dashboard[/vc_tta_section]1. Register and you will receive a Welcome email with steps to activate Monitoring.
2.The email will direct you back to your Dashboard to View and Add More Monitoring Services.
3. Select the items you would like to Monitor then, select Monitoring to get back to your Dashboard.
4. A number will now display next to the item category with an option to view then edit or delete.
5. Repeat the previous steps to add additional monitoring.[/vc_tta_section]1. From the Credit tab on the Dashboard click Activate Now.
2. Complete the required fields, click Continue
3. Complete the verification requirements to receive a code via text or email for activation.
You will now be able to view your Vantage Credit Score and analysis; and have access to your TransUnion Credit Report.[/vc_tta_section][/vc_tta_accordion]