What all can you do at an ITM?
An Interactive Teller Machine (ITM) is an ATM with a live video functionality. ITMs give you the option to have a face-to-face transaction with a Centra Credit Union Service Agent without coming into a branch. That means you can talk face-to-face with a Team Member right in the drive-thru or at a walk-up location.
Our Interactive Service Agents are located at our Contact Center in Columbus, IN.
Watch this video to learn how your ITM visit will go!
You can do just about everything you can do in a branch or through a traditional drive-thru at an ITM! Here are the most common transactions that our Interactive Service Agents can help you with:
- Withdraw cash or cash checks
- Deposit cash or checks
- Transfer money between accounts
- Check account balance
- Update contact information
- Make loan, credit card, and mortgage payments (cash, check, or transfer)
- Dispute debit card charges
- Order checks or a new/replacement debit card
- Stop payments
- Unlock digital banking access
- Set up or modify Overdraft Protection
- Learn more about Centra’s products and services
Visit Centra.org/itm to find up-to-date Interactive Service Agent hours!