What do you need to bring to your appointment?
New Mortgage Loan
General • Residence addresses for the last two years • Name and addresses of employers from the past two years • If applicable, name, address, and phone number of landlord or land contract holder • If applicable, divorce decree and final property settlement • If necessary, you may be asked to provide written explanation of any current or past credit problems. • If you are not yet a Centra member, you will also need to open a savings account. Please see “New Account Relationship” for more information. Income • W2s for the past two years • Paycheck stubs from the most recent 30-day period • If self-employed, two years’ personal business tax returns and current profit and loss statements • Child support – most recent 12-month history from local courthouse or copies of most recent 12 months cancelled Assets • Monthly statements from the last two months for any checking and savings accounts • Monthly statements from the last two months for any investment and retirement (401k/IRA) accounts Liabilities • Copy of executed order for child support/maintenance • All outstanding loan and credit card payments and balances • Copy of land contract if applicable
New Loan or Credit Card
• Driver’s License • When applicable, information about the loan collateral (ex. car for an auto loan) • If you are not yet a Centra member, you will also need to open a savings account. Please see “New Account Relationship” for more information.
New Account Relationship
• Two forms of ID • Proof of current address (if different from ID)
New Business Account Relationship
For all Business Accounts • Two forms of ID for all signers • Proof of current address for all signers Corporation • Full Articles of Incorporation • Certificate of Incorporation from SOS website • Letter from IRS verifying EIN Limited Liability Company • Operating Agreement • Certificate of Organization and Articles of Organization from the SOS website • Letter from IRS verifying EIN Limited Liability Partnership • Certificate of Limited Partnership • Limited Partnership Agreement • Letter from IRS verifying EIN General Partnership • Partnership Agreement • Assumed Business Name Certificate • Letter from IRS verifying EIN Not for Profits, Associations, and Clubs • Minutes of Meeting (signed by secretary) • Bylaws or Association Resolution • Letter from IRS verifying EIN Sole Proprietor (using EIN) • Certificate of Assumed Business Name filed with county recorder • Letter from IRS verifying EIN Sole Proprietor (using SSN) • Certificate of Assumed Business Name filed with county recorder
Existing Account and Loan Services
• Account or Loan Number • Photo ID
Technology Education and Services
• Account Number • Photo ID • Mobile Device (if applicable) • Information about the browser you’re using • Information about the computer you’re using
Investment and Insurance Services
• Photo ID • A copy of your latest tax return • A copy of your most recent Social Security Statement, if available • A list of any other financially-valuable assets not mentioned above • A list of debts, including interest rate and amount owed • Be prepared to tell us about your wills and trusts Recent statements for all financial accounts, including: • Checking Accounts • Savings Accounts • Money Market Accounts • Investment Accounts • Tax-Deferred Annuities • Retirement Accounts • Trust or Managed Accounts • Savings Bonds • Personal possessions Information on real estate, including Current value Type of mortgage, interest rate, remaining balance • Employer insurance information • Pension or retirement plans • Any other employee benefits, such as stock options or deferred compensation plans Insurance policies, including: • Life Insurance • Disability • Long-Term Care Answers to these questions: • How much money do you spend each month? • What is your total monthly income? (List sources and amounts) • How much money do you contribute to savings or retirement? (List account, amounts and frequency) • Do you anticipate incurring any major one-time expenses in the foreseeable future? (List items, costs and dates to be incurred) • Do you anticipate any major one-time receipts of income? (List amounts, sources and dates expected)