Celebrate International Credit Union Day (ICU Day) with us on Thursday, October 17!
International Credit Union Day is a day where over 200 million Members and Team Members of Credit Unions worldwide celebrate on the same day. We reflect on the positive impact that both our individual and cooperative accomplishments have on the financial lives of our Members and communities:
- Nearly 100 scholarships for high school seniors and adults.
- Volunteering in our communities.
- Giving back to local teachers.
- Donating to local non-profits.
- Helping over 300 children enjoy Christmas.
- And more every year!
By visiting a local branch on the third Thursday in October, you continue a 71 year tradition of celebrating the local impact and global reach of Credit Unions. We invite you to join us and share how you have been positively impacted through your Membership with Centra.