Banking online at Centra means you can transfer money, pay bills, send money to friends, and monitor your account activity from anywhere, anytime.
With Bill Pay, you can set up recurring payments so you don’t have to worry about remembering when your payment is due. You can even choose to receive your bills online.
Easy sign up
- Log in to Online or Mobile Banking
- Select Bill Pay
- Choose your options and you’re done!
Together with Zelle — a fast, safe and easy way to send money to, or receive money from people you trust right from the Centra mobile app.
Protect your money by defining when, where, and how your Centra debit cards are used with the CardControl app. Select CardControl in the Centra Mobile Banking app or search for CardControl in your phones app store.
Stay on top of your transactions by creating customized account alerts. Want to know when your balance reaches a certain dollar amount, or when a check clears? You can with Account Alerts.
Alerts are simple to add
- Log in to Online or Mobile Banking
- Select Account Alerts
- Choose Alert Type
- Click Add Subscription
- Choose Alert Settings
- Add email or mobile number and you’re set!
Convenient and secure
- Allow the Centra mobile app to access your phone’s camera.
- Endorse the check and write “Mobile Deposit Only to Centra Credit Union” under your signature.
- Make sure the name or names on the check match the names listed on your account.
- Point, click, and deposit!
You can deposit up to $3,000 per day. Mobile deposits are processed Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. The first $225 of deposits received by 5:00 PM EST will be available the same business day. The remaining amount deposited will be available after two business days. Once the full balance has been deposited, you can safely destroy the check. Mobile deposit is not available on Opportunity Accounts.
No. The following types of checks are not eligible for mobile deposit:
- Checks payable to you jointly with one or more other persons, unless deposited into an account in the name of all payees.
- Checks that have been deposited at Centra or any other financial institution via mobile deposit or otherwise, including checks that have been returned unpaid.
- Checks drawn on a financial institution located outside the United States or not in United States currency.
- Insurance Claim Checks, Money Orders (Postal and Money Gram), Traveler’s Checks, and Credit Card Cash Advance Checks.
Download the app
Choose Text banking under the My Profile menu and follow the easy set-up instructions.
Your privacy and security are very important to us! We promise that no personal or financial information will be stored on your phone, and your account numbers are never displayed. You get the same high level of security whether you bank on a desktop, laptop, or your mobile device.
You may need to update your browser or change your security settings.
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. Click Alt T and select “Internet Options”.
3. Select the “Advanced” tab.
4. Scroll down to the “Security” section.
5. Locate and check “Use TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2”.
6. Then, press the “OK” button.
1. Open Google Chrome
2. Click Alt F and select “Settings”.
3. Scroll down and select “Show advanced settings…”
4. Scroll down to the Network section and click on “Change proxy settings…”
5. Select the “Advanced” tab.
6. Scroll down to the “Security” section.
7. Locate and check “Use TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2”.
8. Then, press the “OK” button.
1. Open FireFox
2. Type in “about:config” in the URL bar and press Enter
3. Scroll down to “security.tls.version.max” and press enter
4. Set the value to 3
5. Then, press the “OK” button.
1. Open Opera
2. Click Ctrl+F12
3. Click on “Security”
4. Click on “Security Protocols…”
5. Check on “Enable TLS 1.1 & TLS 1.2”
6. Press the “OK” button.
7. Then, press the “OK” button.
1. There are no options for enabling SSL protocols. If you are using Safari version 7 or greater, TLS 1.1 & 1.2 are automatically enabled.
App Store is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Google Play is a trademark of Google LLC.