Banking online means you can take care of your finances whenever it’s most convenient for you. We love to see you at our branches, but we’re also happy to offer you a full range of Online & Mobile banking services so you can manage your money from anywhere, 24/7.
- Use Bill Pay to schedule online payments with nearly any biller. Learn more
- Transfer money to your other accounts or to make a loan payment.
- Make stop payments on checks.
- Send money simply. Zelle® lets you send money with just a few taps on your mobile phone.
Learn more about Zelle
- Manage all of your accounts from one location, including your Centra credit card.
- Rearrange the tile-based dashboard to view what’s important.
- Use eStatements to stay on top of your finances and reduce paper clutter. Learn more
- Set goals using the Budgeting tool.
- Create automatic transfers into savings.
- Keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- Receive instant transaction texts and emails using Account Alerts. Learn more
Deposit Checks using our App
- Allow the Centra mobile app to access your phone’s camera.
- Endorse the check and write “Mobile Deposit Only to Centra Credit Union” under your signature.
- Make sure the name or names on the check match the names listed on your account.
- Point, click, and deposit!
You can deposit up to $3,000 per day. Mobile deposits are processed Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. The first $225 of deposits received by 5:00 PM EST will be available the same business day. The remaining amount deposited will be available after two business days. Once the full balance has been deposited, you can safely destroy the check. Mobile deposit is not available on Opportunity Accounts.
No. The following types of checks are not eligible for mobile deposit:
- Checks payable to you jointly with one or more other persons, unless deposited into an account in the name of all payees.
- Checks that have been deposited at Centra or any other financial institution via mobile deposit or otherwise, including checks that have been returned unpaid.
- Checks drawn on a financial institution located outside the United States or not in United States currency.
- Insurance Claim Checks, Money Orders (Postal and Money Gram), Traveler’s Checks, and Credit Card Cash Advance Checks.
Download the app
Choose Text banking under the My Profile menu and follow the easy set-up instructions.
Your privacy and security are very important to us! We promise that no personal or financial information will be stored on your phone, and your account numbers are never displayed. You get the same high level of security whether you bank on a desktop, laptop, or your mobile device.
You may need to update your browser or change your security settings.
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. Click Alt T and select “Internet Options”.
3. Select the “Advanced” tab.
4. Scroll down to the “Security” section.
5. Locate and check “Use TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2”.
6. Then, press the “OK” button.
1. Open Google Chrome
2. Click Alt F and select “Settings”.
3. Scroll down and select “Show advanced settings…”
4. Scroll down to the Network section and click on “Change proxy settings…”
5. Select the “Advanced” tab.
6. Scroll down to the “Security” section.
7. Locate and check “Use TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2”.
8. Then, press the “OK” button.
1. Open FireFox
2. Type in “about:config” in the URL bar and press Enter
3. Scroll down to “security.tls.version.max” and press enter
4. Set the value to 3
5. Then, press the “OK” button.
1. Open Opera
2. Click Ctrl+F12
3. Click on “Security”
4. Click on “Security Protocols…”
5. Check on “Enable TLS 1.1 & TLS 1.2”
6. Press the “OK” button.
7. Then, press the “OK” button.
1. There are no options for enabling SSL protocols. If you are using Safari version 7 or greater, TLS 1.1 & 1.2 are automatically enabled.
iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.